May 18, 2012
Five Favorite Blogs
I enjoy reading several blogs each day. My list has grown, shrunk and changed over the years but these are my top 5 right now -
1) Enjoy It - I enjoy Elise's writing style, her story during her husband's deployment and her crafting and baking projects. Looking through her Project Life album posts makes me want to do another one!
2) Snapshots of a Good Life - The photo's and the honesty in her writing are my favorite parts of Karen's blog. I was fortunate to be able to take her Snapshots class last year and it was amazing...I learned so much and would recommend it to anyone wanting to learn photography in-depth but in a very easy to learn format.
3) The Pleated Poppy - My favorite feature on Lindsey's blog are the What I Wore Wednesday (WIWW) posts, she puts such cute outfits together. Her home is simple and beautiful and she has a shop where she sells handmade goods. I've purchased an iPad case and scarf from her and love them both!
4) Gettin' By - I like Lisa's scrapbooking style and her great sense of humor comes through in all her posts.
5) Momastery - Glennon's writing is amazing and the things she does for other women is inspiring!
Labels: five on friday